Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Su Casa Blogging Competition

As many of you may remember, I was chosen to compete in Su Casa's blogging competition. I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my chosen dining set (coming today!!!). The dining area in a home is so important. It is where loved ones congregate and enjoy a functional yet pleasing activity. Some of us (myself included), enjoy this activity a bit too much. I will, however, unashamedly say that I am proud to be a foodie. I am proud to find indulgent pleasure in the most beautifully and artistically created meals (all while craving a bowl of Velveeta mac and cheese on the side). I enjoy cafeteria food, will never turn up my nose to a 7-11 taquito (yes, while being completely sober), and don't even know where to start on my love of Sheetz (if you don't know what that is then you are sorely missing out). I always wondered why friends say they love to watch me eat. I suppose this stems from the vigor and passion I display during mealtime. I truly enjoy eating. It comes with little surprise then that I would be chosen to review dining furniture. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Before we begin, let us look at the current offender: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Although this humble Craigslist table has served us well, it is clearly not meant to enthrone mealtime (only Diggy the dog). What will take its place? Stay tuned. In the meantime our dining area now looks a bit sad. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Where does mealtime take place in your home? At the dining table? Or in front of the TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment