Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Good Eatin'

Eating is one of my husband's and my favorite past times. We enjoy cooking together and creating yummy little masterpieces. My husband is also a master of the grill; one of the many reasons I love the summer. He basically gives me every summer off from cooking and takes over. What a man :) And what better way to enjoy our meal than on a new dining table. It just makes it that much more enjoyable!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Let's not forget breakfast :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besides beautifully crafted furniture, Su Casa also sells some other cool loot. For all of you Baltimore Ravens fans, you can get a pretty sweet grill set for the man in your house!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment