Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Su Casa Updates

For every guest that enters my home, I get a "wow, I love your dining set!". I can honestly say I have never had a piece of furniture so widely noticed and loved by all!

When I'm not eating at my beautiful Su Casa table, I am playing with it. How do you play with a dining table? Well, you try out your new baby gear on it! Not only will I need a grown baby for this chair, but I'll need a baby in general...and I know this (so no making fun). What else can you do when you are 9+ months preggo? Pretty soon you will find me placing baby dolls in my stroller, bouncy seat, etc...UNLESS I go get Diggy....:).

What a beautiful picture that is! AND, the wood is so nice and sturdy that I know it will not be easily scratched by the seat. I'll feel pretty good about putting my little cherub here :).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will admit that I am meticulous about keeping this table clean. I know that once my little man is eating at it, it will take on a new "loved" form. OH, and did you know that Su Casa also sells baby gear?? They have a beautiful baby section that is DROOL worthy. Gliders, clothes and other treats that will spoil any babe!

Here is my friend, Emily, trying out one of their oh so cozy gliders!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In other dining table news, my bench will be delivered tomorrow! I have been eagerly awaiting this beautiful piece since they picked it up to be fixed (due to a small scratch). I will update on this development tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely the way to go in terms of seating for babies. High chairs take up too much space! We are buying these when we move.

    Hang in there, Maggie. You're baby boy will be here before you know it!

    Bethany (Herman)

    ReplyDelete