Monday, June 18, 2012

Waiting for Baby

Being 39 weeks pregnant, there isn't a whole lot that I feel like doing. Between the contractions and the rather large state of my belly, I find it pretty hard to get comfortable. One thing I really do appreciate, though, are my walks with Will and Diggy. While I hope it will induce labor, I am loving the quiet time with hubby before the craziness ensues. There are some beautiful walking trails by our house that Diggy loves to frolic in. Will has also had fun with our new camera!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As I wait for our little boy to get here, I am savoring the peace and quiet. As amazing as this next chapter will be, I sometimes forget that I really love the one that I am in right now. These are our last days as husband, wife and dog. It is a sweet and simple time that I am thankful to appreciate before it is too late.



"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven"
Ecclesiastes 3:1


No comments:

Post a Comment