Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pregnancy Survey

*WEEK 22/23

How big is the baby? About 11 inches long. And weighs over a pound :).

Weight Gain: About 10 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Still in my same F21 pants and a mix of maternity/non-maternity tops. Although, the non-maternity tops are starting to show my belly at the bottom! Time to go shopping :) (Sorry Will!)

Sleep? My Snoogle continues to be my best friend. Best pillow ever! I will say that the whole getting up to pee thing is getting OLD. I do love how every night and morning my little guy kicks up a storm. This morning Diggy barked and the baby was startled and jumped. I don't know why I think this is so cute-but it is!

Best Moment of the Week? Well, during week 20 Hubby finally felt our boy kick. It was a precious moment. Since then he has felt him a number of times-this little kicker is not slowing down! I will say for this week, my sister who came into town felt him kick. That was pretty fun!

Food Cravings/Aversions: Meat continues to gross my out about 90% of the time. As for cravings-SPINACH! I eat about two or three huge spinach salads a day. Yummm.

Movement: The movement continues to grow stronger and is becoming more frequent. A fun moment from last week was when I felt something by my lower right rib. I put my hand down there and two feet kicked me! It's so strange to see his body continue to take over new parts of mine. Now I feel him kicking me all over! I don't even want to know where my organs have gone...

What I miss: Nothing. I am loving being pregnant :)

What I'm Looking forward to? Our upcoming move so I can start NESTING. I have the most intense urge to organize and clean. I am surrounded by boxes-so clearly that cannot happen! I must move soon or I am going to start organizing the silverware drawer...which I suppose wouldn't be so bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment