Friday, February 24, 2012

NESTING

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Will and I will be moving in the next few weeks. It has been absolute torture not being able to "nest". I cannot wait to unleash these pregnancy cleaning and organizing powers (not limited to operation baby). Although a move will be difficult during my "delicate" state, I believe the nesting phenomenon (which is in fact a real thing) will provide more than enough energy. When you hear the word nesting, you imagine a woman softly humming while folding layettes and blankets in her nursery. More accurately you will find a crazed look in a woman's eye as she tears about her home filling bag after bag of "trash". A nesting woman has been known to throw away perfectly good household items in an attempt to create a peaceful, uncluttered environment(husbands and pets should head for cover).

Besides tossing most of our belongings into trash bags, my only outlet of release has been online research revolving around home organization, decoration and of course, the nursery.

What's inspiring me now for the nusery:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Just had to say... I LOVE all of these. I am obsessed with gray walls right now! Especially love the chevron pattern wall. Have fun nesting... so fun!

    ReplyDelete