Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching Up

March-
Hubby and I took a vacation to Punta Cana in the Dominican republic. The beaches were STUNNING, the food was good, and the weather was perfect. Thank you Jesus for the carribean! :) We really appreciated the time together to relax and enjoy each others company. Will didn't touch his work ONCE. For this I was thankful.

April-
My sister, Camille, came for an extended visit (take note that there are now three sisters in the Guthrie home). We are having so much fun being together and Will and I are always happy to open up our home to those we love. After all, isn't that what our home is for?
May-
Will is in the final countdown for school. He has been studying non-stop and I am proud to say that he is doing very well. I married such a brilliant man :).

Work has been going well for me and I am excited to announce my salon's hair show this Saturday (May 15th). "The ME" fashion show will include 14 models (two of which are my sisters), and we will be styling their hair for this event. Previously this month we had the models come in for a photo shoot. Here is a sneak peak of the hair I did on Michelle-









1 comment:

  1. It's great to read up on your lives. Hope we can cross paths sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete