Sunday, January 29, 2012

***Pregnancy Survey

**WEEK 19

How big is the baby? About 10 inches long. And as of last week, 9 oz. A week ahead for weight!

Weight Gain: About 6 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? I LOVE my forever 21 maternity skinny jeans. They are a staple! I am wearing many cute maternity tops from Gap, but I can still wear some of my non-maternity tops, too. A bump is actually a great accessory :)/

Sleep? My Snoogle body pillow has saved my life. Keep me from rolling over onto my belly!

Best Moment of the Week? SEEING the kicking that I've already felt for a long time. This morning I saw my belly rising and falling from baby's kicks. Coolest thing ever!!

Food Cravings/Aversions: Not too many aversions, but many cravings! Mac and cheese always makes me happy. I've also been craving burgers! And fries. LOVE fries right now. And lots of milk! I can't get enough of that delicious cow juice :)

Movement: Lots of kicking in the evening and in and am. Especially after I have had OJ or coffee. Best feeling ever!

What I miss? Wine and beer! A small price to pay for my little one, though :)

What I'm Looking forward to? Hubby feeling baby kick from outside my belly :). It's hard to catch right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment