Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ashley and Steve's Wedding





On June 20Th, one of my best friends Ashley got married. She and Steve both went to Grove City College (where I met Ashley). Ashley was a bridesmaid in my wedding, and I was one in hers! So we have that fun memory of watching each other get married. I also sang "Love of My Life" by Michael W. Smith at their ceremony.

The weather held up for her wedding day only. It was a beautiful day-God is good! Their wedding and reception were both in York, Maine. She and Steve had a beach theme for their reception and it was both creative and beautiful! They honeymooned in Mexico at the same location that Will and I did (Excellence Playa Mujeres). It's hard to pass up such an awesome resort! Will and I wish them nothing but love and happiness!!




No comments:

Post a Comment